As your business grows, the need for you to focus on managing your finance and cash flow increases. It is also
essential for you to be able to spend time on strategy and decision making.
Businesses today thrive much better when they are able to make commercial and viable decisions with financial
information. Value creation can be achieved with insightful information and metrics to help you grow your business.
One of the best course of action you can take at this stage is to engage a finance director – and that’s where we
We’ll help you:
· Have financial information that are accurate, timely, concise and insightful
· Understand what the financial information is telling you about your business and financial position
· Know how to use the financial information to grow and drive your business forward.
Areas of support include the following:
· Development and maintenance of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Development and maintenance of management accounts packs
· Monthly / quarterly management accounts with commentary
· Presentation of financial information to related parties
· Investigation of variances identified and remedies
· Streamlining of finance processes and procedures
· Setup of bookkeeping and internal control systems
· Budgeting and budgetary controls
· Annual business planning and rolling forecasts
· Cash flow forecasting and advice
· Spreadsheet modelling support
· Support with full utilisation of ERP systems and finance softwares
· Meetings with the board, bank managers, auditors, HMRC or other related party